Saturday 15 August 2009

MASCARA


I been trying out "budget" mascaras in the search for one that gives my lashes more volume, but still good separation and length. The results are so far:

BEST IN SHOW: MAX FACTOR - MASTERPIECE
It just does everything! Separation, volume and length.
GOOD ONES:

Maybelline -The Colossal Volum' Express
Lots of volume and good separation.

BAD ONES:
Revlon- Fabulash Mascara
Bad brush, doesn't separate what so ever. Bad color.

Bourjois- Effect Liner Effect
The idea with a liner effect is fabulous I think. The half brush is short so you can really press it into the lashes for that liner effect. But the mascara is just to wet, even after using it for a while, it didn't become creamier. Which means black smudge during application and that it doesn't stay in place, after an hour there is black smudge under your eye.

My Face- Upload
Just didn't give any separation for my lashes, however I will try it on the models at work. Cause the brush look quite good.

No comments: