Saturday 5 September 2009

BODY LOTION



Review time!!
This time for body lotions/ body creme's. The autumn and winter is on its way and I am looking for a creamy and yummy smelling moisturizer for my dry skin. I have tried these so far...

GREAT:

KIEHL'S CREME DE CORPS:
Great all-over moisturizer for a dry or very dry skin. I have used it on photo shoots and it great for giving a nice shine to the skin. It is fragrance free, which is good if you don't want it to interfere with your perfume. Picture top.

BODY SHOP BODY BUTTER-MANGO:
Yummy Yummy smelling body creme for a dry or very dry skin. Also great for photo shoots, models alway love the smell and gives great shine to the skin. For daily use it is some times to rich, I found that I like it best after a shower/bath in the evening (like a treatment) cause if you want to put clothes on straight away it normally hasn't had time to probably soak in to the skin, so a great evening body creme!

BAD:

THE ORGANIC PHARMACY-BODY LOTION ROSE
I was so exited to try their products out, cause I really love the hole organic thing and I heard so many good things about the company. Anyway.. this body lotion is a light moisturizer for I would say dry to normal skin. It has aloe, rose hip, rose and vitamin C in it, which is all great. On the bottle it says lightly fragranced...OMG it is so strong, even my boyfriend was like:
-What is that smell???
And that is why it is under bad, it's TO strong fragranced, it totally over powers everything else (your perfume, the room you are in ect..) Sorry The Organic Pharmacy...I didn't like it at all and I did try a couple of times, but will try some of your other products and hopefully they will suite me better.



No comments: