Thursday 22 April 2010

SHAMPOO+CONDITIONER

I have blond highlighted and fine hair, so I am always looking for a shampoo and conditioner to detangle and give a lot of moist. I have try two great brands, a budget one and a more hair salon slightly expensive one. Both really good and I really recommend them.

First out was Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, these products reminds me of my teenager years. Matrix was a regular sponsor to all the dressage/show jumping competitions that my sister and I attended, and we did get prices quite often. I love this product! You don't need much, so it last you for a while and the
smell is divine. It leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Second out is Loreal Paris Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner, I must say I think the hole range from Loreal Paris Elvive products are great! Great products for a great price. This range takes extra care for highlighted hair and the Royal Jelly+ ingredients keeps the hair soft and bright with illuminated shine. Also great smell.




No comments: