Wednesday 15 September 2010

GOOD STUFF!


Here is some I LOVE-products at the moment.

1) SISLEY EXPRESS FLOWER GEL, this is a fabulous face mask that is hydrating, toning and firming. Apply on clean skin and leave on for 3 minutes, blot to absorb any excess after 3 minutes. I tried this when my skin felt a bit tired and lifeless. Wouldn't really say its very hydrating, but that could be because my skin is quite dry. But my skin was glowing and more toned. Really like!

2) KMS CALIFORNIA SWEET BASIL LEAVE IN, I just LOVE this product. Smells nice, leaves my dry hair soft and really smooth to brush through. I just used this product on wet hair, but you can us it on dry hair too.

3) ESTEE LAUDER BRONZE GODDESS SELF-TAN, old favorite! Just like the smell ( really hate fake tan smells) this is just a subtle fragrant off coconut. Leave skin with a light sun touch colour and I never had any streaks from using this product. It kind of magic!

No comments: