Saturday 18 December 2010

TANGLE TEEZER


I first came across this brush when working on a kids shoot. One of the mum's had this brush with her to detangle her daughters hair before the shoot. I asked what it was and she said it was this amazing brush that detangle the hair without hurting and that it was the only brush she could use on her daughter without her bursting into tears. It looks a bit plastic, but when I was in the hair shop the other day it was there for a cost of £ 16, and I thought I might just try it.
IT'S AMAZING!
It really detangles the hair in a gentle way. I also read that it reduce hair breakage and splitting and it encouraging your hair's natural shine and thickness to return.
Read about Shaun Pulfrey, the man behind tangle teezer and how he got a NO from the five tycoons of the Dragons den here

No comments: