Saturday 3 October 2009

TAVI




I am just so impressed of all the young talents around at the moment. Thinking of when I was 13, I didn't have a clue about anything really, except horses. Saying that though when I was 13 everything wasn't as accessible as it is now with the internet. You can basically sit in a little village far up in the dark woods of Sweden and read about new up coming artist, designers and tune in to Spotify and listen to any music you like. It is amazing and so weird at the same time.

Tavi is the new fashion darling and her blog has about a half million hits a month.
This is pictures from the new POP magazine, I just love the story.
I have thought a lot about what will all these bright YOUNG things do when they are 30 and already achieved all their dreams?? But maybe there is just more and more things to achieve, who says you should only have one goal??

No comments: